Things to Consider When Upgrading To Fiber Cabling
If your business doesn’t have fiber cabling yet, you may be missing out. The fastest speeds, the best connection, more security, improved productivity, and more bandwidth than you can imagine — you can have all of this and more when you upgrade to fiber. Fiber optic cabling is also flexible and can be customized to meet your individual business’s needs.
Who Can Benefit from a Fiber Upgrade?
Practically any business can benefit from upgrading to fiber. These include but are not limited to:
- Restaurants, cafes, stores, doctor’s office, attorney’s offices, hotels, and place that offers free Wi-Fi to their customers
- Schools, libraries, and universities where students bring their own laptops and devices to study or do homework
- Banks and other financial services that require the most secure connection available
- Offices and other businesses looking to improve employee production
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Making the Change
If you fall into one of those categories or any of the others that can benefit from fiber cabling, you may want to ask yourself a few more questions before making a final decision.
- Is it in the budget? Initially, upgrading to fiber may cost you more upfront, but over time it may actually save you money. Get a quote on a fiber upgrade for your business today.
- Is your business located in an area where other fiber optic solutions are in use? If not, this could lead to higher construction costs.
- How much bandwidth does your business need? Does your current system support all of your employees, technology, applications, and services? If not, an upgrade may be in your future.
If you still aren’t sure whether your business can benefit from an upgrade to fiber cabling, ACS Solutions can guide you through a decision. Call us today at 678-775-0209, and we can help you come up with a customized plan put together specifically for your business.